- Pen and paper for all the participants
How To Play
- Give pen and paper to all the participants
- They have to write A-Z of winters.
- The words used should be related to winters.
- It can be the name of winter months, name of winter fruits and vegetables, names of festivals, name of winter clothes, name of sweets, name of common disease etc.
- The participant can write the name either in English or in Hindi.
- Time limit is two minutes.
The participants who writes the maximum names wins !!
For your reference the list is given below :
A – Anghiti, Arctic
B – Brandy, Blanket,Boots
C- Coldest, Carrot, Chilly
D – Dhoop, Dew, December
E – Eggs, Exposure
F- Fog, Freeze, February
G – Gloves, Gazak, Gur, Gajar Ka halwa
H- Heater,Hazy, Hat
I – Ice cold, Ice skating
J – Jacket, January
K – Kambal, Kite, Khajoor
L – Lohi, Lohri
M – Makki ki Roti, Muffler, Moongphali
N – Nose block, Numb
O – Oranges, Over coat
P – Panjiri, Pinni, Peas
Q – Quilt,
R – Rum, Republic Day, Rewari
S – Sweater, Sarso Ka Saag, Shivering,Sneezing
T – Thermal, Til Ke Ladoo
U – Umbrella
V – Visibility, Valentines Day
W – Woolens, Weddings, Wet Cold, Walnuts
X – Xmas
Y – Yummy food
Z – Zero degree, Zukham