- 10 pieces of Frozen soya chap(easily available in market)
- 2-3 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbs mango pickle masala with its oil
- 1 cup hung curd
- Salt as per taste
- 1 pinch of red food colour
- 1/2 cup Onion cubes
- 1/2 cup green capsicum cubes
How to prepare soya chap
- Pour frozen chaap in hot water for ½ hour and cover with a lid.
- Drain them in a strainer and squeeze well and pat dry on kitchen towel.
- Before marination you can remove the chap sticks and cut them into pieces (optional).
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and set aside for an hour for marination.
- Grease a non-stick pan with oil or butter and add chap one by one.
- Cook them on medium flame till it becomes crispy.
- Sprinkle some chat masala and finely chopped coriander
- Serve them hot with mint-coriander chutney and onion rings.
You can make this dish in air fryer also. Preheat the fryer for 5 minutes at 180 deg. C. Arrange the chaaps in the basket for 15 minutes or more as per the crispness you require.