- Peacock feathers as per the number of participants
How To Play
- Give one feather to every participant.
- Mark a starting line and a finishing line say 20 feet.
- The participant has to keep the feather either on the palm of his hand or on the finger tip.
- As the time starts, he has to move slowly towards the finishing line balancing the feather on his hand.
- In case the feather drops down, the participant can start again from the starting line.
The one who reaches the finishing line without dropping the feather at the earliest is the winner.
This game improves concentration and balancing This game can be played by keeping the feather on their wrist, elbow, shoulder or even your nose.