Number of People Required To Play The Game
No restriction more the no, of guests, more fun it is going to be.
- Empty rectangle cardboard boxes (one box per guest)
- 8-10 small plastic balls per box
- Ribbon/cotton lace
How to Play
- Tie the ribbon/cotton lace at both sides of the box.
- Now tie the box around the player’s waist with the help of the lace/ribbon so that box is just below the belly.
- Fill balls in the box.
- Let the music start and the players have to dance and shake their bellies in such a way that all the balls fall out of the box.
- The players cannot touch the box with their hands.
Players who gets all the balls out of the box at the earliest wins.