- A small toy
- Some music to play
How To Play
- Let the children sit tightly in a circle with their hands behind their backs.
- Let one child sit in the middle of the circle.
- Give one soft toy to any one of them which is to be secretly passed behind their backs from one child to another within the circle.
- As the music will start, the children will start passing the toy.
- At any point of stage, they can choose not to pass the toy but only pretend that they are passing the same.
- As the music stops, the child sitting in the middle of the circle has to guess who has the toy.
- If the guess is correct, they can swap with each other and if the guess is incorrect that child is considered to be Out and the child who is having the toy will come and sit in the middle.
The Child who remains till the last will become the Bluff Master and of course the winner.