- Buttons (Approx 15-20)
- A bowl to keep buttons
- A scarf to blindfold
- A shoebox (or any similar box)
How To Play
- Make holes on a shoebox as shown in the image above. [Make small holes so that it is difficult to locate them]
- Blindfold the participants one by one.
- Each participant need to pick buttons from the bowl one by one and put in the box through holes.
- You can rotate the box in middle of the game to make it more interesting.
- Time limit is one minute.
Whoever is able to put maximum buttons in the box in one minute will be the winner.