- 4 candles for each player
How To Play
- Let all the players sit in a circle & give 4 candles to everyone.
- The game is everyone has to roll the dice one by one.
- If the player gets any number from 1-4 for for example 4 then the player sitting fourth from his/her right has to give one candle to the player who has played the dice.
- If the dice rolls 5 or 6 then the players has to do nothing, just to pass on the dice to the next player.
- The moment any player gives his/her last candle, he/she is out of the game.
- The player with maximum candles wins !!
This game can be played on any occasion as instead of candles chocolates candies, biscuits, cakes, sweets etc can be used.