Number Of People Required To Play The Game
No restriction, as many as you want.
- Water filled balloons according to the number of players.
- Two buckets per group.
How to Play
- Divide the players into a group of 6 or according to the number of players.
- Let all the groups stand in a row about one feet away from each other.
- Keep one bucket full of water balloons in the beginning of the row and one empty bucket at the end of the row.
- As the time starts first player has to pick up the water balloon and toss the balloon to the next player standing in the row and likewise till the last player.
- Last player has to put the balloon in the empty bucket.
- The balloons which falls down on the ground while tossing or catching shall not be counted.
- Time limit is two minutes.
The team who fills the bucket with maximum balloons wins.