- 10 tennis balls
- one basket or bucket
How To Play
- Mark two lines A and B say 6 feet apart.
- One partner will stand at line A and other will stand at line B.
- One of them will hold the ten balls and the other will hold the basket.
- They will stand back to back.
- As the time starts, the one holding the ball will throw the ball over his head and the other have to catch the ball in the basket.
- The balls will not be counted if they drop on the ground or if the ball touches any body part.
- Both the players cannot cross their lines during throwing the ball or catching them.
The couple who collects maximum number of balls wins !!