- Print out of the following questions based on Children’s Day 14th November
- On which date is “Children Day” celebrated internationally ?
- When did Pt. Nehru got Bharat Ratna ?
- Who hoisted the National flag of independent India at the Red Fort (Lal Killa) in Delhi for the first time?
- What is name of Nehru’s residence as Prime Minister, now a museum in his memory?
- Name the two important books written by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru ?
- Nehru was given a nick name while he was a student at Harrow School in England, what was that ?
- Who was the eldest sister of Nehru who became the 1st female President of the U N General Assembly?
- What was Jawaharlal Nehru’s favorite flower which he always wore on his coat?
- How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Who was the first person to get ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding’?
- What is the name of the newspaper started by Jawaharlal Nehru?
- Nehru wrote to whom a collection of letter called ‘Letter From A Father To His Daughter’?
- Who was the political mentor of Nehruji during his early political career in Indian National Congress?
- ‘Bharat Ek Khoj’ a popular Indian TV serial is based on which book written by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru ?
- When and to whom Indian Council for Child Welfare presented the first National Bravery Award?
How To Play
- Give pen and one printout to each player
- They have write the answers
- Time limit is two minutes
The player who is able to write maximum correct answers wins !!
Correct answers are 1. 20th November 2. In 1955 3. Pt. Nehru 4. Teen Murti Bhavan 5. Discovery of India and Glipmses of World History6. Joe Nehru 7. Vijaya Lakshmi 8.Red Rose 9. 11 times. 10 U Thant in 1965 11. National Herald 12. Indira Gandhi 13. Mahatama Gandhi 14.Discovery of India 15. Harish Chandra in 1958