- Two 10 feet high poles
- A rope decorated with flowers
- 4-5 Handi (Clay Pots)filled either chocolates or some gifts instead of buttermilk.
- 5 ft. long wooden stick
How To Play
- Fix the two poles say 15 feet apart.
- Tie a rope decorated with flowers between the two poles.
- Hang a decorated clay pot in the center of the rope filled with some chocolates or gifts.
- Mark a starting point say 10 feet from the poles.
- Blindfold the player and tell him to break the pot with the help of a wooden stick.
- Time limit is one minute.
- As the time starts, the player will walk towards the pot and will try to hit the pot with the help of wooden stick.
- Other players can help him by guiding the player the right direction.
The players who are able to brake the pot are the winners.