- Pack of playing cards without Jack, Queen and King ie. 40 cards
- One,two and five rupee coins – 20 nos. each mixed in bowl
How To Play
- Get a pack of playing cards and take Jack, Queen and King out of the peck.
- Mix coins of various denominations in a bowl.
- Each player will get a turn to open cards one by one and put the coins on the card according to the number of the card.
- For example, if card number is 8, player will have to keep coins of similar denomination on the card and player will then open the second card and so on.
Player with maximum number of open cards with correct number of coins placed in one minute wins..!!