- One large bowl filled with any rangoli/holi color
- Same color beads as of the color
- One small sieve (which is used to filter tea)
- one plate
- one pair of gloves
- one apron
How To Play
- Mix the color and beads in a bowl
- The player can wear apron and gloves to save their hands and clothes
- The game is that they have to separate the beads from the color with the help of sieve in the bowl itself.
- Keep the separated beads in the plate
- Time limit is one minute
The player who is able to separate the maximum beads wins !!