- Six paper chits
- One bowl
How To Play
- Write Propose, Hug, Engagement, Kiss, Marriage & Honeymoon on six paper chits
- Fold the chits and put them in the bowl
- Assign one dance move to each of the 6 chits
- As the music starts all the couples have to start dancing
- As the music stops they have to get into any one of the above dance moves
- The host will now pick one slip from the bowl and read out the dance move. For example dance move on the chit is Propose, so all the couples who are in that move are considered to be OUT.
- Start the music again and continue the dance till one couple is left
The couple who stays till the last wins!!