No restriction,as many as couples
- Plenty of small colored plastic balls
- One bucket
- Colored paper and ribbon to decorate the bucket
How To Play
- Decorate a bucket with colored paper and ribbons and keep it slightly tilted at one end.
- One partner has to stand near the bucket.
- Ask second partner to stand at least 8-10 feet from the bucket and give him plenty of small colored plastic balls.
- Now, second partner has to throw the balls one by one in such a way that it should go in the bucket.
- Partner standing near the bucket will collect all the balls which have fallen outside the bucket and hand them over to the second partner.
- Time limit is one minute.
- This will be lot of fun as the balls keeps on bouncing out of the bucket most of the time.
Pair who has collected maximum balls in the bucket wins…!!