Number of People Required To Play The Game
No restriction. Good to have a group of 10-30 folks.
How To Play
- Ask all the participants to arrange themselves in a line according to their birthdate.
- Trick is that they should not speak. They can only use sign language using their hands.
- First they should try to arrange by year, then by month and then by date.
- For instance if more than one participants have birthday in same month, they should re-arrange by date.
- Time limit can be kept based on number of participants. One minute for 7-8 players.
If there is more than one team then whoever creates the birhtday line first is the winner.
- If there are more people, you can make teams.
- A good way to re-arrange players is that each team should choose their leader.