- 10 Packets each of Lohri sweets i.e. popcorn, rewari, moongphali, chikki or as per the no. of players
- One big basket
- One bowl
- Four chits
How To Play
- Write popcorn, rewari, moongphali, chikki on the chits.
- Fold them and put them in the bowl.
- Keep all the Lohri sweets packets in the basket and ask all the players to pick one packet.
- As the music starts, all players have to start dancing.
- As the music stops, the host will pick one chit from the bowl and read out the name of the lohri sweet.
- For example if it is popcorn all the players who are holding popcorn packets are considered to be OUT.
- After every round reduce the number of packets for each sweets randomly (according to the number of OUT players)
- Ask everyone to pick up one packet again & start the music
- Continue the dance till one player is left