- Plastic jugs and cups
- Buckets filled with water
How To Play
- Mark a starting and finishing line say 12 feet apart.
- Let the parents sit on the floor at the finishing line.
- Give one plastic jug to them which they have to keep it on their head.
- All the children will stand at the starting line with a plastic cup and a bucket of water.
- As the time starts, the children have to fill their cup with water and run towards their parents, pour the water into the jug kept on their head.
- Then they have to go back and bring the water again until the time is over.
- Time limit is two minutes.
The Family who is able to collect maximum water in the jug wins!!