- Two ping pong balls per child
- One Plastic hand fan per child
How To Play
- Mark a starting and finishing line say 20 feet apart,
- Give two balls and plastic hand fan to each child.
- The child has to keep the balls on the floor at the starting line.
- As the time starts, the child has to begin fanning the balls with the plastic fan.
- The object is to move the balls to the finishing line.
- If the fan touches the balls, that child is considered OUT.
The child who reaches the finishing line with both the balls in minimum time is the winner.!!