- 12-14 pieces of small colored marbles/stones
How to Play
- Keep 12-14 pieces of small colored marbles on the table.
- As the time starts, player has to pick a set of two marble pieces and place them on the back of their hand.
- Player has to flip them into air and catch them together.
- Then he/she has to add two more marbles and now has to flip all the four in the air and catch them together.
- With each turn player has to add a set of two but he/she cannot add the next 2 if he/she is not able to flip and catch the previous one.
- Time limit is one minute.
Player who is able to flip and catch the maximum set of marbles.