- On bowl filled with water
- One empty bowl
- Small towels or Tissue Papers
- Swimming goggles (optional)
How To Play
- Keep the bowl filled with water on a table and the empty bowl nearby.
- Put lemons in the bowl filled with water.
- Now each player has to hold his/her hands behind his/her back.
- They have to try to pick up the lemons using their mouth & put them into the empty bowl.
- You can optionally put lemon slices in the water filled bowl.
- Give tissue papers and goggles (optional) to each player.
- Time limit is one minute.
Whoever puts maximum lemon in the bowl in one minute wins.