Different color papers of same size such that you can make an airplane. Number of colors is decided by the number of teams.
How To Play
- Divide the players into teams with each team having around 5-6 folks.
- Give each team around 15-20 papers of same color. Ensure that each team gets a different color.
- Draw a starting line and finishing line approximately 8-10 ft away from each other.
- Now call each team one by one and ask them to make as many airplane as they can and fly them from the starting line.
- If a team thinks that airplane is not flown properly and way behind the finishing line, they can pick it up, go back to starting line and try again.
- Time limit is one minute.
The team who flies maximum airplane to the finishing line. If no team is able to reach finishing line, then the team whose airplane flies to maximum distance will be winner.