- On tub filled with water
- One empty bowl
- Fruits with their stems
- Small towels and swimming goggles
How To Play
- Keep a tub filled with water on a table and an empty bowl nearby.
- Put some floating fruits such as oranges, pears, apples with their stems.
- The games is that everybody have to hold their hands behind their backs.
- They have to dunk their heads into the water and try to catch the fruits by their stems with their teeth and then put the same into the empty bowl.
- Give one towel as they will get wet and swimming goggle to each player.
- Remove the fruits which are bitten by the players and replace them with new ones.
- Award some marks for oranges(5), pears(10) and apples(15)..
- Count the fruits taken out by the player and total the marks.
- Time limit is one minute
The players with maximum marks wins.