- Photocopies of sheet with below fun riddles
- Name a fruit which tells the man to go?
- Name a table which you cannot eat?
- Name a fruit which in hindi means to build?
- Name the rain where we can sit?
- Name the gate through which you cannot enter?
- Name a non-living object which moves with its three hands and it is found in every house?
- I am a Vegetable, three letters in the name,take away two and I sound quite the same. Who am I?
- I give you something to make your food, to drink, who am I?
- Name the mark in which people live?
- Name a non-living thing in which after the alphabet there is an owl?
- If I am used I start crying?
- I am so hot that if you put me in the fridge I do not become cold. Who am I?
- Which is the unmarried city?
- The stick which is neither used for walking not for beating?
- What is common between a dog and a tree?
How To Play
- Give one pen and photocopied sheet of fun riddles to each player.
- Each player have to write the answers.
- Time limit is one minute
- Correct answers are 1) Mango 2)Time-table 3) Banana 4) Train 5)Colgate 6)Clock 7) Pea 8)Water 9) Denmark 10)Bowl 11)Candle 12)Chilly 13)Kanya Kumari 14)Lipstick 15)Bark
The winner with maximum correct answer wins!!