- One basket filled with ginger and haldi (turmeric) roots
- Two clear bowls
How To Play
- Give one basket filled with ginger and haldi (turmeric) roots and two clear bowls.
- Blindfold the player.
- The twist of the game is that they both looks like the same when you touch them and it is very difficult to differentiate.
- As the time starts, the player has to put ginger and haldi in separate bowls by touching and guessing.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Give 10 point for the correct pieces and minus 5 for incorrect ones.
The player who gets the maximum marks wins.