- Photocopies of the paper with following clues written on it
How To Play
- Give one paper with clues written as below to all the players
- The players have to identity the alphabet.
- Time limit is one minute.
- The clues can be as below :
- Eminent letter of english alphabet
- Beginning of eternity and end of time and space
- Beginning of every end and end of every race
- Beginning of existence and end of trouble
- It does not appear in war but is is always there in peace
- It is there in hell and also in heaven
- It represents emotional relations like father, mother, sister, brother, wife and friends
- Men or women don’t exist without it
- House and home can’t be made
- Bread or butter can’t be found
- Without this letter we would have no hope, love, life
- Some words like see, hear, smell, taste, eye ear, nose, tougue are incomplete
The player who is able to answer at the earliest wins. The answer is alphabet “E” who make e-verything e-asy for e-veryone e-veryday.!!