- Tambola tickets have to be made with different halloween characters as above
- One tambola ticket and pencil for each player
- One Sheet on which names of all halloween characters like mummy, full moon, bat, devil, pirate, clown, coffin, ghost, hunted house, vampire, skeleton, pumpkin, spider, witch, black cat, graveyard et., say about 35 names.
- 35 chits of names of halloween characters according to the list.
- One empty bowl
- 4-5 prizes
How To Play
- Give one tambola ticket and pencil to each children and ask them to circle any 10 pictures of their choice.
- The organizer then goes around the children and tell them to pick one chit from the bowl.
- He then announces the name of character and the children who has circle that character on his sheet has to strike it off as well as the organizer has to strike the name on the list of characters for verifying.
- Game ends when first five children manages to strike the ten characters which they have circled in their sheets.
First five children who has managed to strike all the ten characters in their sheet are the Winners.