- Paper balls from old newspapers
How To Play
- Draw an outline sketch of a man and hang the same on the wall.
- Make 10 paper balls from old newspapers.
- Mark a line say 8 feet apart from that wall.
- The game is that the player has to hit the man with the paper balls.
- Define different points for each ball for eg. if the balls hits the head 10 points, for arms 7 points, legs 5 points, for any other part of the body 2 points, 5 points per ball will be deducted as penalty if the ball hits outside the sketch.
The player with maximum marks wins !!