- Two Flag poles
- Two Indian National Flags
- Two Flag stands
- Two 10 meter haylards (flag rope)
- Two bags of flower petals
How To Play
- Divide the participants into two teams
- Hide the above items in the party area and ask the teams to search for the items.
- Both teams should find all the five items before starting the hoisting activity.
- Start with attaching the pole to the stand and putting the haylard over the top pulley of the pole.
- Attach the ends of the haylard at top and bottom of the flag
- Now, fold the flag with flower petals inside.
- Raise the flag to the top of the pole and the pull the bottom end of the rope.
The team which successfully hoists the flag first will be the winner.