Having a theme party is fun. The Jungle theme party is full of fun and adventure. The jungle is a magnificent place to recreate for your own personal party. The party can be arranged in some party lawn or if you have your own lawn outside your house. You can start this party by lighting the bamboo torch. While organizing a jungle theme party, keep the following things in mind :
- Decorate the entrance with a banner “Welcome to Jungle’ and by placing large potted palms near the gate.
- Hang some wild animal cutouts with strings around the party area.
- To make your jungle theme party area paradise use some safari bunting flags, and some bamboo torches at the corners.
- Spread some animal print balloons in the party area. Make some exotic looking flowers out of tissue paper.
- Make some signs like ‘Do not feed the monkeys’, ‘Giraffe crossing’ ‘Please be safe’ etc.
- Cluster a few coconuts, a bunch or two of bananas, a safari hat, and binoculars in the middle of the food table to create a centerpiece.
- Add some jungle noises in the background with the lights turned low for a complete effect.
- Drape green streamers from the walls and ceiling to resemble vines
- Draw footprints of animals on the path with chalk as if the animal has just crossed that path.
- Include a ‘swinging vine’ by attaching rope to a tree in the party area to which guests must swing over water.
- Make arrangements in a corner for a monkeywala to show the cunning tricks and dance of monkey.
- Also consider hiring a snake or reptile handler to come to your party to entertain and educate the children about different jungle animals.
- Add some extra fun by arranging a bonfire In the middle of the party area.
- Select jungle pattern paper plates, paper napkins, cups, tablecovers etc for the party