- A basket full of lemons
- An empty basket
- Two tables
How To Play
- Divide the players into teams of 8 players.
- Let the team stand in two vertical columns facing each other in a zig zag way.
- Mark a starting line and a finishing line say 20 feet apart.
- Keep one table at the starting point and one at the finishing line.
- Keep one basket full of lemons at the starting point and one empty basket at the finishing line.
- The game is that the players have to pass the lemons one by one by tossing them from the starting point to finishing point.
- The last player will put the lemons in the empty basket. In case the lemon falls down while tossing, it will not be counted.
- Time limit is one minute.
The team who has collected the maximum lemons in the basket wins!!