- Pencil and Cosco Balls as per the number of kids
How to Play
- Mark the start and the finish line say about 8 feet apart on the floor.
- Mark 6 vertical lines from start to finish line to create running tracks.
- Give one pencil and a cosco ball to each children.
- As the time starts, everybody has to use the pencil to push the ball from the start line to finish line through his track only.
- While pushing the ball, kids should not cross their lane. In case the ball goes to the other track, they have to start the game from the starting point.
- Kids can crawl for pushing the ball, but no body part should touch the ball.
The player who’s ball reaches the finishing line first is the Winner.