- 6 Candles and candle stands for each pair/couple
- 2 matchbox per pair
How To Play
- Divide the players into pairs. 3-4 couples/pairs can play this game at a time.
- Give each pair a matchbox, 6 candles and 6 candle stands or plain tray
- Mark a starting and finishing line say 10 feet apart.
- One player will be at the staring point and the other will be at the finishing point with three candles and three candle stands each.
- As the time starts, the player at the starting point has to light the candle and will move towards the finishing line.
- Simultaneously, the player at the finishing line will also light the candle and start moving towards the starting line.
- After reaching their points, they will fix the candle in the candle stand and will keep on doing till all the six candles are fixed in the candle stand.
- In case the candles blows off in between, the player has to run back and lit the candle again
The pair or couples who is able to fix all the candles in the shortest possible time wins.