- White Lobiya/Rongi/Black eyed peas – One cup
- Medium size onions – Two
- Green chilli – 2/3 (according to taste)
- Coriander leaves
- Dry mango powder/Amchur – 1 tsp
- Carom Seeds/Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Lobiya Ke Pakore
- Soak white lobiya for 4-5 hours. Strain it and grind into a thick paste.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies & coriander leaves, salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwain & amchur to the paste and mix finely.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Make even sized balls with hand or tablespoon and deep fry till crisp on medium flame.
- Serve hot lobiya ke pakore with green chutney and tomato sauce.
I tried this on one of my kitty parties and my friends enjoyed this snack and trust me the whole plate got empty in few minutes :). Do share your experience with us if you try this recipe.