No restriction,as many as you want
- Four colored ribbons – approx. 6 inches in length – 15 Nos. each color
- One empty bowl in which all the ribbons should be mixed
How To Play
- Mix lots of 4 colored ribbons each approximately 6 inch in length in a bowl.
- Each player will have to make a long string by tying different colored ribbons in a sequence such that no two same colored ribbons are tied consecutively.
- For example, Red, Blue, Green, Red, Green is a correct sequence.
- Red, Blu, Blue, Green is an incorrect sequence.
- Time limit is one minute
Player with longest string wins…!!