- A list of questions for mom and dad to be like
- How and when did you first hear that mom to be was expecting?
- What was her favorite food during your pregnancy?
- When is the due date?
- Do you want a boy or a girl?
- Baby intended name by both of them for a boy and a girl?
- How many nappies do you think a baby needs each day?
- How many hours does a baby sleep each day?
- What would you want your child to be when he or she grows up? etc.
How To Play
- Ask above questions separately from both of them.
- Then bring both into a room and ask each one to guess the answer their partner has given to each question.
- If the answer is correct, he/she will get points
- Whose ever gets the maximum points is the winner.
Actually both mom to be and dad to be are winners as both are equally excited to welcome their new baby.