- Some good music to play
- Four chits as per the names of circles
How To Play
- Make four big circles on the floor.
- Name the circle like 1,2,3,4 or A.B.C,D or Delhi, Chennai, Calcutta,Mumbai
- Make the chits accordingly as per the names of the circles.
- As the music starts, all the participants have to move around all the circles.
- As the music stops, they can stand in any one of the circles as per their wish.
- Now the organizer will pick one chit. Suppose the chit reads ‘D’, all the players standing in circle ‘D’ shall be considered OUT.
- The game again continues with the music.
The participant who remains till the last is the Winner !!