- Large squares with numbers written on it.
- Music to play
How To Play
- Cut large squares (15” x 15”) from the chart paper and write the nos.
- No. of squares should be equal to the no. of players.
- Place them on the floor of the party hall.
- Play the music and ask everyone to dance around the squares.
- As the music stops, they have to step on any one of the square.
- The host will announce any one no. say 5
- The twist of the game is that the player standing on that particular no. i.e 5 will win that round instead of getting OUT.
- Play as many rounds as many prizes you have.