- Chart papers of different colors
- A pair of scissors
How to Play
- Cut large squares (15” x 15”) from the chart paper of different colors.
- Place them on the floor of the party hall.
- The squares should be one less than the number of kids.
- Play the music and ask the kids to move around the squares.
- As the music stops, they have to step on any one of the square.
- The one who is left without a square, he/she is considered OUT.
- The one who is out has to decide when to start and stop the music next.
- Each time remove one square chart paper from the floor.
The kid who manages to remain till last is the winner !!