- Paper and pencil for each player
- One Sheet containing 108 names of Maa Durga for ex. Sati, Saadhvi, Ratnapriya, Lakshmi, Bhavani, Arya, Durga, Jaya etc.
- 108 chits with Maa Durga names on it.
- One empty bowl
How To Play
- Give paper and pencil to everyone with 30 small empty squares in them just like bingo ticket.
- Let everyone write any 15 names of Maa Durga of their choice in the chit(5 in each line)and keep the remaining squares blank.
- The organizer then goes around the players and tell them to pick one chit from the bowl.
- He then announces the name written on that chit and the players who has that name on their sheet can strike it off as well as the organizer has to strike that name from the list of names for verifying.
- Game ends when early 5, corners, all the rows and full houses are claimed.