- A pack of cards
How To Play
- Cover all the 52 cards with paper, so that nobody can see which card they have got.
- Distribute one card to each player but instruct them not to open till the game starts.
- The game is that as the time starts, they have to open the cards and see them.
- Accordingly they have to make four teams as Spade, Clubs, Diamonds & Hearts.
- All the 13 players of each team have to stand behind each other in the right order i.e. from Ace to King in the shortest possible time.
The team who stands in the right order at the earliest is the winner.