- 3 Paper Cups
How To Play
- Take any 3 different color pulses (available at home) and mix them in the bowl.
- Write different numbers at the bottom of paper cups. For example, write 5, 10, 15.
- Now ask each player to pick the pulses using plucker and put them in the paper cups in 30 seconds.
- Same color pulse is to be put in same paper cup. Player can choose which color pulse to be put in which paper cup.
- Twist is they won’t know what number is written at the bottom of the paper cup.
Host will count pulse grains put in each paper cup and then multiply by the number written at the bottom. Player who gets maximum total will be the winner.