- Paper plates as per number of participants.
- A basket full of popcorn
- An empty bowl
How To Play
- Divide the participants into groups of 4-5.
- Mark a starting line and a finishing line say 20 feet apart.
- Give one paper plate full of popcorn each to the participants of one group.
- As the time starts, they have to run towards the finishing with the plate full of popcorn on their head holding with only one hand.
- They have to dump the popcorn in the bowl lying at the finishing line.
- Time limit is one minute.
The group that has the maximum popcorn in the bowl at the finishing line wins !!