- 3-4 deep bowls
- One bowl full of popcorns
How To Play
- Place the bowls in a vertical line or in triangle shape.
- Players will stand on a designated line and toss popcorn into the bowls.
- Award some points to each bowl but do not tell the points to the player otherwise the player will try to throw the popcorn in the bowl with highest points.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Add up their scores according to how much popcorn they got in each bowl.
- Change the points of the bowl after every round.
The player with maximum points wins !!