- Beads of all rainbow colors ((Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)
- Bowls or paper cups to keep beads
How To Play
- Keep different color beads in different bowls/paper cups.
- Each kid has to put these colored beads in a thread in rainbow order i.e. first red, then orange, then yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and so on.
- They have to repeat the order till 1 minute is over.
- A string of beads which is not in correct order will be dis-qualified.
Kid who puts maximum beads in the thread in correct order in one minute.