In today’s world where we are living a busy and hurried life, we should have parties with a good theme. Theme parties keep people lively, excited and interested. We must keep the topic of the theme party a fascinating one. It creates fun, enjoyment and interaction among your guests. A rainbow theme party is a perfect party idea to welcome monsoon and enjoy the colors around you.
- Decorate the entrance with balloon banner in an arch shape just as rainbow with all the seven colors.
- Also decorate the entire area whether the party is indoor or outdoor with balloons hung down in a line.
- Make an attractive, colorful paper strings cut from the multicolored craft papers and hang through ceiling and walls.
- Arrange the tables in the party hall in an arch shape with rainbow colors table mats so that the whole hall should give a vibrant rainbow look.
- Blow balloons of rainbow colors and leave them on the ground for the kids to play.
- Tie the balloons in a garland shape and hang them in the corners of the room
- Decorate white flower pots with silk or real rainbow color flowers using roses, sunflower etc.
- Select rainbow designed paper plates and paper napkins for the party