- A list of statement as given below
How To Play
- The couple have to raise their hands after listening to a statement which the host has announced.
- The statements can be :
- The couple who can show me the most pictures of the two of them together,
- The couple wearing the most gifts given to them by their spouse,
- The couple who had the shortest honeymoon,
- The couple who got married on Sunday or on a national holiday,
- The couple married on or closest to one of their birthdays,
- The person who has given the most creative Valentine’s gift to their spouse at any time.
- The couple who got married on Valentine day,
- The couple who have the most matching letters in their first and middle names,
- The couple who has the same birthdates or the sum of birthdates etc.
- The couple who had their first child before their first marriage anniversay.
- The couple who both knows swimming
- The couple who can play any musical instrument like guitar, voilen etc.
- The couple who enjoys the same hobby
- The couple who can speak other languages other than hindi and english
- Award one point for each correct statement.
The couple with maximum points wins. It’s a fun party game where you learn more about your friends !!