- Take print out of below questions as per the number of participants
- Pen/pencil for the participants.
- Republic Day is the name of a holiday in several countries to commemorate the day when they became republics. Below are the names of some of the countries when they celebrate their republic day. Match the dates with the country’s name
- 26th January Hungry
- 1st February Italy
- 23rd March Maldives
- 1st April Iraq
- 22nd May India
- 28th May Pakistan
- 2nd June Turkey
- 14th July Brazil
- 7th October Srilanka
- 29th October Armenia,Azerbaijan & Nepal
- 11th November East Germany
- 15th November Iran
How To Play
- Give one printout & pen/pencil to each participant.
- Participants now have to match the dates with the country’s name.
- Time limit is one minute.
- Correct answers are 1) India 2)Hungary 3)Pakistan 4)Iran 5)Srilanka 6)Armenia, Azerbaijan and Nepal 7)Italy 8)Iraq 9)East Germany 10)Turkey 11)Maldives 12)Brazil
The participants who matches the maximum correct answers wins!!