- Needle & Thread
- 50 roses per couple
How To Play
- Mark a starting and finishing line say 10 feet apart.
- Let all the ladies sit on a chair at the finishing line.
- Give a needle and thread and a basket of 50 roses to all the husbands.
- They have to make garland of 10 roses.
- He has to run to his wife and put the garland through her head.
- Again he has to come back at the starting line and make the next garland till the 5th one.
The husband who manages to make and put all the 5 garlands in the shortest time wins.