- A sheet in which all the tasks that are to be performed are listed for every participant.
How To Play
- This game can be played individually or in a group.
- Mark a starting and finishing with four stop overs where the players have to perform a task.
- Mark starting line as Point A.
- As the time starts, the participant has to write their name and pin the paper on their shirt and runs towards Point B.
- At point B he has to stand on one leg for 30 sec. and then run towards Point C.
- At point C he has to blow a balloon, put a knot in it and runs towards Point D with the balloon.
- At point D he has to blow off the balloon with his hands and run towards Point E ie. the finishing line.
- On reaching the finishing line the participant has to lit the candle.
The participant who finish his task fastest is the winner.